I am an Entrepreneur, passionate about Sales, Marketing, Internet, Digital and Affiliate Marketing.
I learnt through the failures, that staying determined and holding on to what you loved doing, was the key to success.
Only one person could do something about my life, ME!
This is what I understood.
Only one person can change my life, and that is ME!
Once I grasped this concept, things have started to change for the better.
The new version 2.0 Srikanth C J is well known Digital Marketer and Business Growth Expert.
On a mission to build an army of 1,000,000 entrepreneurial leaders who create a positive change in the world.
And also helping them to live a Happy, Prosperous and Spiritual life.
To move form my Version 1.0 to Version 2.0 the 12 things I will to do are as follows.
1. Condition my mind to do work. This is the key quick implementation and action.
2. Rewire my brain to achieve success. What I am doing everyday in action mode plus doing mental rehearsal/visualization.
3. Not to be a consumer but be a creator. By creating Content, Publishing Content regularly and become an entrepreneur on fire.
4. Breakthrough should be results. Generate more leads for the business and getting high ticket sales.
5. Have a action based goals instead of Income Goals. Example create these many videos for the week.
6. Not focusing on sale but on actions. By not focusing on a sale I will be attractive as when I help someone they can feel that.
7. Building an email List and implementing a follow up system.
8. Daily action plan and sticking to it. Reaching out to connect/reconnect everyday.
9. Save 10% of my Income. This will go into “New account” which will help me to feel OK about taking risks and
which will eventually stop me from needing to go do boring, familiar tasks.
10. Stop spending time with people who bring me down. Start making friends who inspire me.
Will spend more time having conversations with people who bring out the best in me.
11. Tune out from the news . Give up on all traditional media and news for a while. No papers, no radio, no TV.
12. Keep a Journal . Making lists of high-value tasks, writing down my goals, Draw pictures, write sales copy.
Endlessly explore ideas, Plans, goals and targets.
While working on these steps will also work on tips to improve the state of mind by doing the following
Taking a walk
Listening to music
Reading a good book
Learn something from a course
Writing on my blog.
This state of mind will increase the productivity and will have High standards for myself and that’s my Version 2.0
Finally my favorite quote from my Role Model Reid Hoffman – Founder of LinkedIn
“Entrepreneurship is: You jump off a cliff and you assemble an airplane on the way down.”
This exercise is part of Digital Deepak Internship Program